Designing the Beerline B Apartments was no easy task. First, the location is at a critical gateway to the Beerline B Neighborhood. These buildings had to be architecturally striking, but needed to fit in with the neighborhood. These buildings also needed to tuck into a tight urban lot. The result? A cool urban courtyard scheme with three separate buildings, hip storefront retail and modern design details that change with the seasons. Splashes of color let you know that this community is anything but ordinary. Vertical ribs hold up suspended porches. At night, LED lanterns glow and shift colors as outdoor temps change. Cool stuff.
Inside, understated modern interiors provide zen-like spaces with sweeping views of the river. We kept things simple, but our high-tech design sensibility is balanced by our high-touch philosophy of fostering meaningful community.
- Architect designed floorplans
- Huge outdoor balconies – big enough to use!
- Beautiful modern interiors with durable finishes
- Space efficient eat-in kitchen concept
- High quality cabinetry with many built-ins
- Walk-in closets in every master bedroom
- Expansive windows and huge sliding doors to balcony
- Awesome downtown and river views
- Many units with washers/dryers in unit
- Individual high efficiency furnaces and central air
- Hot water included in rent